William R. Howe, born and raised in small town Saskatchewan, graduated from the College of Law in Saskatoon in 1976 and has been practicing law ever since. Throughout the years he has appeared in all levels of Courts in the Province of Saskatchewan, argued cases in the Province of British Columbia and Manitoba as well as the Federal Court of Canada and the Supreme Court of Canada. He was a founding member of the first Legal Aid Clinic in Regina and a founding member of the Association of Trial Lawyers.
Currently, Bill has an extensive practice focusing in agricultural, corporate, commercial, real estate, and wills and estates law.
1. Toms Grain & Cattle Co. v. Arcola Livestock Sales Ltd., 2004 SKQB 443
2. United Pioneer Oil & Gas Ltd. v. Eberle, 1999 SKQB 138 (CanLII)
3. R. v. Chamberlin, 1998 CanLII 14096 (SK QB)
4. Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation v Szabo, 2011 SKQB 398 (CanLII)
5. Bosch v. Bosch, 1985 CanLII 2733 (SK QB) - 1985-11-14
6. McNary (Bankruptcy of), 2001 SKQB 171 (CanLII) - 2001-04-11
7. Moleski v. Harman, 2007 SKQB 338 (CanLII) - 2007-09-25
8. Hantelman v. Jordan Estate, 1996 CanLII 6821 (SK QB) - 1996-05-28
9. Toronto Dominion Bank v. Hamdorf, 2004 SKQB 350 (CanLII) - 2004-08-24
10. R. v. Petrisor, 1997 CanLII 11334 (SK QB) - 1997-10-22
11. Matt Kitzul Contracting Ltd. v. Big Rock Trucking Ltd., 2000 SKQB 172
12. Lesperance v. Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, 2002 SKQB 176
13. Toms Grain & Cattle Co. v. Arcola Livestock Sales Ltd., 2006 SKQB 373